Like most of the music and video fans, I in possession of my own iPod. Fantastic! I can enjoy my favorite music anywhere anytime. But at the same time, I have to often worry about that the songs in my iPod will be erased caused by unknown reasons. And iTunes allows only one-way synchronization of music’s from computer to iPod. So I am extremely want to find a way to transfer my music from iPod to iTunes, but I just don’t know how!
Fortunately, with the help of my friend, the problems are no longer problems when I have this transfer music from iPod to iTunes software to help me transfer iPod music files to iTunes.
Yea, there are a lot of programs to transfer iPod music to iTunes library in the internet market now. I found this iPod to iTunes transfer software to help me, I have used it for several months, and it works well and very simple to use.
How do I transfer music from my iPod to iTunes?
So if for whatever reasons such as need to reload your library on local hard disk due to desktop hard disk failure or buying new computer, how do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes? Don’t worry, in this article I will show you how do I transfer music from my iPod to iTunes by following steps, it is very easy. Only few steps to get your songs off iPod:
Make preparation: Download and install iPod to iTunes transfer
1. Run iPod to iTunes transfer.
2. Connect your iPod / iPhone device to your computer.
3. Choose the files you want to transfer, click the ‘Start Transfer’ button.
4. When the following window pops up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly.
5. When the transferring finished, click the ‘Yes’ button to view the output files.
Download iPod to iTunes Transfer Now (Windows Version)
Learn Mac transfer music from iPod to iTunes software (Mac OS)
About iPod to iTunes transfer
iPod to iTunes transfer gives you the peace of mind that no matter what happens to your PC, your music is safely stored on your iPod. Using iPod to iTunes transfer you can effortlessly transfer music, Photo, artists, albums, playlists and video back to iTunes. By using this iPod to iTunes transfer you can transfer music from one iPod to another iTunes to share your favorite music with your friends. Don’t lose your music anymore, take music off your iPod and transfer to iTunes or computer folder!
Also see these:
- iTunes Tutorial: iTunes Tutorial
- iPod Tutorial: iPod Tutorial
- How to Transfer Music From Ipod to Itunes and Pc
- Transfer iPod to iTunes library
- How To Transfer Itunes Library To New Computer In Ten Minutes
- How To Transfer Itunes Music To Mp3 Player?
- How To Transfer Itunes Music Video Movie To Htc Hero, Htc Touch?